|Home||» Products||» Ledivaspvir 90 mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg||» Hepcinat LP|
- Formulations Type
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form
- Treatments & Functions
- Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (CHCV) infection
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- Delivery Time
- 7-14 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are offering hepcinat-LP, which is formed by combining anti-viral drugs such as sofosbuvir and ledipasvir that is used in treating critical heptitis C infection genotype 1. The contents in the drug contain inhibitors of RNA polymerase and NS5A respectively. Sofosbuvir and ledipasvir act synergectically to debilitate hepatitis C reproduction.
Amount of dose & Administration
The suggested medication of hepcinat-LP is maximum single tablet a day without or with food. Other than this, it is highly recommended to consult a hepatologist before exercising this medicine.
- It is meant to be consumed only by adults of 18 or above and orally with a glass of normal water.
- The second tablet is to be consumed exactly after the gap of 24 hours.
- Treatment through hepcinat-LP may ranges between 2 months to 6 months of time period.
- It is recommended to not to intake and exercise any other medicine that includes the same content of our medicine unless advised by the healthcare provider.
The accurate amount of dose and prescription generally rely on the condition of patient being cured. Exact time period of the treatment can only be determined by the doctor because it relies on the response of the patient to the treatment. Do not alter the amount of dose without the permission of the healthcare provider.
Along with the treatment, there are some side effects of this medication. The most usual unfavorable side effects can be diarrhea, insomnia, nausea, etc. Patients are advised to not to consume antacid 4 hours before and 4 hours after consuming hepcinat-LP. Thy must be cautious with the medicines, which contain aluminium or magnesium. If there is some reaction due to allergy or any indication of reaction to our medicine such as swelling of throat, tongue, face or lips and trouble in breathing, it is highly suggested to consult the doctor or healthcare provider on urgent basis. Kindly visit your nearest healthcare clinic, in case any reaction or side effect persists for a longer period of time or does not go away with time.
Hepcinat LP Medicine description are mentioned below: